First thing first : 8 Things I do before 9AM

Monday, February 06, 2017

 

Life is busy. It can feel impossible to do all things pack in our 24 hours a day. It depends on how we manage our time. If we don't purposefully carve time out every day to progress and improve, we can get lost in the vacuum of our increasingly crowded life. Before we know it, we'll be old and withered, wondering where all the time went.

I would like to share with all of you my morning routine. Normally these routine change a bit during weekend. Lol.

Drink plain water
I always put a bottle of mineral water beside my bed. The first thing I do when I woke up is to fill up my tummy with plain water. I read that drink1 plain water while your stomach is empty is best to improve your digestion system, boost your metabolism and good for the skin! Hmmm... my beauty secret maybe... I have no skin problem except extra fats here and there. Huh!


Subuh prayer 
Embarrass to admit! Sometimes I missing fajr prayer or perform "subuh gajah"
Hopefully no more terlajak in 2017 onwards. 
Subuh prayer is the first thing first we must do as a Muslim. It is a key to success. After waking from a healthy and restful sleep session, prayer and meditation are crucial for orienting ourselves toward the positivity. Prayer is close to meditation that facilitates intense gratitude for all that we have. 
 
Gratitude is abundance mindset. When you’re grateful for what you have, you will attract more of the positive and good. It is contagious. Lack of gratitude will lead us to negativity, constants blaming and complaints. 
 
I complaints when life getting tougher and don' t go the way I hope. I should check my prayer.
Gratitude may be the most important key to success. It has been called the mother of all virtues.


Check phone - WhatsApp / email 
I rarely online on my social media during a morning session. Only checking my phone for WhatsApp or email before 8 am. But I hate to admit that I am a"slave" to my phone! I ALWAYS checking my phone every time anytime anywhere. I even bring my phone to the toilet! Although there is no message to read, I will always Google something or anything. One of my 2017 resolutions is to reduce time spending on my freaking phone!!!


Jogging/morning walk
I just start doing morning exercise as one of my new year goals. I want to get back my figure. I have a fit and toned body during my student years because I was a rowing athlete for my university. But now, wearing jeans is a nightmare!  I easy to gain weight but hard to lose them. Not fair right? Since I start doing morning exercise, I see no difference yet. I hope I can lose some weight before March. Urghhh... Lose weight is one of the toughest things to do!!! Ever.


Shower
Only applicable during weekdays. Shower, before 8 am during a weekend or off days, is purely magic! I would prefer to be on my bed covered with a blanket until 10 or 11 am to celebrate my off days. I know I should change this habit.


Iron office attire
This is the laziest things that I hate to do but have to do. I hate the whole laundry cycle!! I wish I have a robot to do this damn cycle for me. I would prefer to do house cleaning or cooking instead of laundry.Who else with me? Because my office is just a walking distance from my house, so I prefer to iron my clothes during the morning.


Basic makeup
I am a very simple kind of woman. I just do basic makeup. My everyday makeup is just the same with my events makeup with different intensity and additional mascara. I more to skin care. I never skip my essence water, serum, moisturizer and my beauty cream. A little touch up on my eyebrows and a light stroke of lipstick and I'm done.


Breakfast
I love breakfast! I have to eat breakfast no matter what. I always wake up hungry and breakfast is a must.


That's what I normally do before 9 AM. How about you? Let me know in the comment section below.


Thank You For Reading This Post! Komen lah sikit =)

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. same here!

    no phone but netbook instead..blog is the first that i open but only applied when there is wi-fi..weee breakfast is a must! eat rice early in the morning.. not forget still struggling consistent with al-ma'thurat after the fajr.Happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wahhh, i'm so lazy to open my laptop in the morning

      I eat heavy breakfast too but struggling on my diet so have to say bye bye for nasi lemak for now ...
      huaaa TT_TT

      Delete
  2. Susah nak dapat orang berdisiplin ni, buat benda sama tiap2 hari... Pagi saya lebih prefer air panas baru segar tekak... bab jog tu memang tak dapat... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jog tu baru jek...tak tahu smp bila nk bertahan..huhuuu

      Delete
  3. usually, almost in all kinds of setting, apart from the subuh part, I WILL HAVE MY COFFEE. lulz. I hated being a slave to my phone too. I kinda notice how attached I amso I now I built this conscious dact to always notice how long I have stucked to my phone and aggressively finds other thing I should do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love coffee too but try to limit my sugar n kafine intake.



      Delete
  4. ur fisrt thing at all same with me also hehe hai geng :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ira, kita geng ehh..

      tapi zety baru je mula jog pagi..

      Delete
  5. I hate breakfast lol I don't have the appetite to eat in the morning so I usually have brunch instead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some ppl mmg xde appetite in the morning..zety mmg lapar kalau xbreakfast

      Delete
  6. We have the same routine except for jog because I couldn't make time for it. I jog in the evening only xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baru je try jog pagi... mmg mls jgk la mula2....slmt tmn depan rumah je..

      Delete
  7. nice write up sis, but I read it somewhere and it said that drinking right after we woke up from sleep is not good for our health. I can't really remember the details. btw, I followed your blog and hope to read your entries again next time. do take a look on my blog and say something about it hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you syed. Oh really about drinking water on empty stomach?

      Btw thank you for commenting i will for sure drop at your blog later.

      Delete
  8. ada dua je yang tak sama hahaha nombor 1 makeup dan morning walk. hakhak memang sampai2 office terus duduk and buat kerja sampai rehat jam 10. makeup elsa memang tak pandai makeup so hanya bekalkan bedak kompak dengan lip gloss je hahaha memang nampak selekeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Makeup ofis mmg simple sgt ni..
      zety pm selekeh je p ofis.. kadang tudung bawak pin bawah je.. malas punya pasal.

      Delete
  9. rajinnya jogging. I should start exercising too because there'll be a reunion lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh reunion??? Mmg zety gabra kalau nk reunion mst akan exercise... hahahah


      btw just start jogging je.. dont know until when...lol

      Delete
  10. omg that's a lot of stuff you're doing before 9AM! hopefully i'll be as productive as you when i start studying next week heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh start studying again? I tot u took gap year for a year

      happy study erin!

      Delete
  11. since I tak kerja duduk rumah je no specific time to wakeup ! so miserable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe u should start morning challenge...

      btw zety hari cuti pn mst nk tido lambat bangun lewat..heheh

      Delete
  12. Kita sama kecuali bab mekap. Hehe. Kadang2 datang kerja pun muka tak mekap. Bedak pun kadang2 tak pakai. Haha. Pemalas siqah ni.

    Bab morning walk/jog hanya dibuat masa weekend je. Itu pun baru start last week. Muahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Basically we are having the same routine. Part iron baju tu i agree. I wish we have robots to do the cycle. Haha. Lets us pray that our mom do not read this. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bab Drink water, jogging & makeup tu paling malas xD

    ReplyDelete
  15. kita geng lah minum air putih pepagi heee =DD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a productive morning!
    Keep it up girl!

    Dropping here and clicking and following you~

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have the same routine, except for jogging/morning walk. I should start doing that already T___T

    ReplyDelete
  18. the thing i always do before 9 am is:-

    1. read emails
    2. blogwalking
    3. breakfast
    4. shower, makeup and get ready to work
    5. drink plain water

    i like to keep my morning in fast pace especially during working days, because who like to be late and trapped in the traffic right

    ReplyDelete
  19. wah banyak perkara dapat dibuat sebelum 9 pagi....bangun awal awal pagi insyaallah dapat alkukan semuanya ya


    samalah benda yang akan dibuat minum air kosong, mandi, makan...tidak lupa pada Maha Pencipta

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am glad that I can just wear shirts and jeans to classes now :D if I need to iron some clothes, I prefer to do it the night before. I still remember there was few days when I was in school phase, the electricity went out the morning before the session started. Ughhh, I felt so uncomfortable to wear uniforms that are not being ironed. T_T

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. 🌸💓🌼🌸💓🌼🌸💓🌼
    Hi ... Anda telah ditag ... Pencarian bloglist CikJaja bagi Apr dan May ...Jom join sama, meriahkan lagi suasana...
    🌸💓🌼🌸💓🌼🌸💓🌼

    ReplyDelete
  22. we are same dear...semuanya seakan sama,tapi bab minum air tu je tak de,bab yang best sekali tu kena check hp,takut-takut ada perubahan schedule dari ofiskan.

    ReplyDelete